Emergency escape
Skip to main content

Disability Access Fund (DAF) - Parent Information

What would I need to complete?

You may be asked by your childcare provider to complete a Parent Declaration Form and provide a current copy of the child’s disability living allowance award letter.  This will then be forwarded on to the Local Authority for checking purposes and to allocate funding.

Please note:

If you are splitting your free entitlement across two or more providers, you will be asked by your Local Authority to nominate the main setting.  This is where the Early Years funding  will pay the DAF for your child

It would be in your best interest to make sure your child is happy and settled with ;your chosen childcare provider before any DAF paperwork is completed as once payment is made to a provider it cannot be recouped.  Therefore, if your child moves to another setting funding will not be available to the 2nd setting.

Contact Information

For futher information, please contact Early Years Funding on:

Email: earlyyearssupport@bury.gov.uk

Tel: 0161 253 6977

Bury Council do not promote or endorse any of the services listed in this Directory. For more information on this please read our disclaimer here.

This page was last updated on: 15/10/2018