Home / Sensory & Communication (Including Audio & Sight) / British Tinnitus Association
The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) provide support and advice about tinnitus.
We work to help individuals with tinnitus and help the wider public understand more about tinnitus via:
- Our helpline - 0800 018 0527.
- Information leaflets - written by leading medical professionals.
- Quiet, the BTA's quarterly magazine (free to members).
- Attending events across the UK to raise awareness of tinnitus.
- Support medical and clinical research and provide training.
Self referral - contact by phone, letter or email