Bury Library offers
- Talking books
- Free computer and internet access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Access to online resources such as Ancestry, Britannica etc
- Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Self service machines for loan, return and renewal of items
Regular sessions include
- Careers advice sessions (from the National Careers Advice service) - Mondays from 9.30am to 5.00pm
- Online Basics internet guidance sessions - Tuesday to Friday at 2.15pm plus Wednesday at 10.30am
- Reading group - second Friday of every month, 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Rhyme time and stories - Fridays from 10.45am to 11.30am (term-time only
- Storytime and crafts - Wednesdays from 10.30am to 11.30am (term-time only)
Council Information Point
Bury Library is a Council Information Point - bringing council services closer to home.
|Tuesday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 7.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 1.00pm|
- Access for wheelchair users
- Disabled Toilet
Pay and Display parking is available outside the library for up to 2 hours. Other nearby parking facilities, offering longer than 2 hours, are available. Blue Badge holders have unlimited free parking outside the library. Blue Badge holders may park in any of the bays outside the library on Manchester Road, Moss Street and Silver Street but please note that there are some raised bays outside St Marie's Church allowing easier access to the footpath.
Bury Council Library Service is a Bury Dementia Action Alliance member and is committed to improving the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.