SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs Disability Information Advice Support Service) provides free confidential and impartial information, advice and support to disabled children and young people aged 0-25, and those have or may have special educational needs, and their parents. If you are aged 16+ you are able to request support for yourself.
- We offer information, advice and support in matters relating to Education, Health or Social Care provision.
- We can provide support over the phone, via email and in person, and support at meetings
- We provide information through a helpline, factsheets and links to a range of support networks and organisations via our website and Facebook group.
- We offer drop in sessions for young people and parents throughout the year including evenings
- If required we can provide information regarding disagreement resolution services and appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST)
- Bury Sendiass
- Floor 2, Blue Pit Mill, Castleton, Greater Manchester OL11 2YW
- 01706 769 634
Our service/organisation is part of the Local Offer, please contact us for further information
- 16-25 years, 11-15 years, 6-10 years, 0-5 years
Core Response Approved?
We welcome young people aged 16+ and parents and professionals to get in touch.