Shaping SEND Services with Bury Families
BURY2GETHER is a Forum for Parent/Carers of Children/Young People, aged 0-25 with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities), who access services in Bury.
BURY2GETHER has a Steering Group of representative parent/carers, who are experts by experience. They represent the collective views of Parent/Carers, to boards and groups within Bury Council and Clinical Commissioning Group.
BURY2GETHER is keen to hear the views and experiences of Parents/Carers and use them to help shape and inform SEND Services across Bury.
We want the forum to be as representative as possible, so we encourage all Parent/Carers to join our membership at: www.bury2gether.co.uk/membership
- Receive updates and newsletters via email.
- Receive surveys and details of consultations.
- Be signposted to the latest events and workshops.
- Have access to our members only, Facebook support group. Where Parent/Carers can get peer to peer support.
Facebook Information Page: www.facebook.com/BURY2GETHER
Facebook ‘Group CHAT’ (Parents/Carers only): www.facebook.com/groups/Bury2Gether
- Bury SEND Hub, Westminster Avenue M26 3WD
Times & Dates
- The BURY2GETHER Centre is open by appointment only for events. Please see our Facebook page for the latest events. www.facebook.com/BURY2GETHER
This service/organisation is part of the SEND Local Offer Bury, please contact us for further information.
- 16-25 years, 11-15 years, 6-10 years, 0-5 years
Core Response Approved?
Available to all Parent/Carers borough wide, who have a Child/Young Person aged 0-25 who has SEND, Special Educational Needs or Disabilities. To become a member, please sign up at: www.BURY2GETHER.co.uk/membership