COMMUNITIES IN CHARGE OF ALCOHOL CHAMPION ROLE
Who we are?
We are a friendly team providing free personalised support. We believe in creating a healthier community where everyone can start well, live well and age well; promoting healthy and active living, and helping people to make positive changes to their lifestyle.
Why we are here?
We are here to support you to keep well and stay independent for longer. Our aim is to help you to take control of your own health and wellbeing; turning your life around for the better by reducing your risk of ill-health e.g. reducing the amount of alcohol you drink, managing long term conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes etc.
What we can help you with?
Bury Live Well Service offers a broad range of support services to help keep you in the best possible health, physically, mentally, socially and emotionally. We can support you with:
- Reducing how much alcohol you drink
- Eating well and maintaining a healthy weight (weight loss)
- Quitting smoking and becoming smoke free
- Getting more active, more often
- Keeping mobile, preventing falls and maintaining independence
- Sleeping better
- Preventing or coping better with long term conditions (Group Course: Helping Yourself to Wellbeing)
- Breastfeeding successfully
- Family health and wellbeing
- Finding new activities and opportunities for connecting with others.
With our support, you will gain the confidence to try something new, bounce back and stay strong, and reach your full potential to live a happier, healthier life!
How to Apply?
Contact the Live Well Service on 0161 253 7575 (option 3) or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other venues are available for appointments please ring main admin for further details