COMMUNITIES IN CHARGE OF ALCOHOL
Would you like to join our team as an ALCOHOL HEALTH CHAMPION IN RADCLIFFE / BURY?
Are you? -
- Interested in improving the health and well being of your local community
- Concerned at the affects alcohol is having on the people in your community
- Able to engage with individuals, giving brief chats and simple alcohol related advice
Can You –
- Help our communities influence alcohol availability in its local area
- Develop new skills, gain experience, and meet lots of different people, working in a rewarding role
- Signpost individuals to appropriate local services
Would you like to take part in training and gain a nationally recognised qualification accredited by The Royal Society of Public Health Level 2 in Understanding Alcohol Misuse?
A role that can make a real difference to your community!
Alcohol can have a big Impact on individuals, families, and society - Domestic Violence, Crime, ASB, Police and the Courts, NHS Resources, Litter, Vandalism, Poor Health Outcomes, Unemployment are just some of the issues and problems that can affect our community!
For further information and details of the next training courses contact Billy Durkin on 0161 253 7554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org