Home / Addiction, Substance Misuse & Treatment / LGBT FOUNDATION Drug And Alcohol Service
LGBT Foundation works in partnership with CGL (Change, Grow, Live) as part of the Manchester Drug and Alcohol Service (MIDAS). We offer support to LGBT individuals affected by drugs, alcohol or chemsex.
• One-to-one key working sessions
• Drop-ins to discuss drug and alcohol issues and sexual health
• Telephone helpline and online support
• Access to talking therapies
• LGBT drug and alcohol support groups
• Access to mutual aid (Narcotics Anonymous/Alcoholics Anonymous)
• Referral to detox, rehab and prescribing services
• Referral to family and concerned others support group
You can self refer, ask someone else to refer you or just pop in.
As of Thursday 19th March, LGBT Foundation has temporarily shifted to become a remote service delivery charity due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Please call our Helpline on 0345 3 30 30 30 or head to our website to find the details of what our remote delivery offer to LGBT communities will be during this time. Please check this page regularly for further updates, as we add more details of our services and how we will continue to support you during this time. http://www.lgbt.foundation/coronavirus/remote-services