Pennine Care community services are wide-ranging and support people to stay out of hospital, from birth right through to the end of their life.
There are two types of Specialist Services:
- Cambeck Close Short Break Service
- Bury Children's Learning Disabilities Team
- Bury Adult Learning Disability Team
- Healthy Young Minds Bury - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Horizon Unit - In-Patient Service
- Hope Unit - In-Patient Service
- Community Eating Disorders Service (North)
For information on Pennine Care Children's Community Services - Specialist Services see our link in the contacts details on this page.
We are an inclusive organisation/service who support Children & Young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND), please contact us for further information