Following the Prime Minister's announcement on 31/10/20, we will remain open!
As defined by our Governing Body, essential treatment is to be prioritised, but our podiatrists will be able to see all patients provided that you (or anyone in your household) don't show symptoms of Covid-19.
We take patient safety very seriously and our clinical environment is clean, safe, professional, and comfortable.
Specialising in the treatment of corns, callus, ingrowing toenails, fungal nail infection, verrucae, bunions, sports injuries, heel pain, cracked heels and sweaty feet.
Chiropody /Podiatry is available from the Prestwich Gold Standard Foot Clinic, with treatments being provided by Gold Standard Foot Care Ltd, HCPC Registered Chiropodists /Podiatrists.
Our highly qualified Podiatrists provide a range of services.
- Biomechanical Assessment and provision of prescription orthotics
- Gait analysis
- Treatment of all painful heel conditions (Plantar Fasciitis), Achilles tendonitis, bursitis.
- Routine treatment of corns, callus, cracked painful heels.
- Foot mobilisation techniques
- Nail surgery
- Verruca treatment including cryotherapy and dry needling techniques
- Kinetic strapping techniques
- Pain-free chemical removal of fungal nails.
- Lower limb treatment for the symptoms of Diabetes
At Prestwich Gold Standard Foot Clinic, our Podiatrists are extremely well qualified and have spent a considerable part of their professional careers in the NHS employment and as lecturers of Podiatry at University. They are expert in all the techniques required to offer you the best treatment money can buy.
Our Podiatrists are members of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. Registered with Health Care Professionals (HCPC), they carry Full Professional Insurance and Indemnity.
Our patients like us because we are:
- Easily Accessible
- Close to a FREE Parking
- Catering to people with limited moving ability (great waiting area)
- Open 4 days a week
- Customer Orientated
Book your appointment HERE