function openModal() { document.getElementById("accessibility_sidebar").style.display = "block"; } function closeAccesibility() { document.getElementById("accessibility_sidebar").style.display = "none"; }

Private Housing Disrepair

Photograph taken by Martin Gaskell

Private Housing Disrepair

0 Reviews

If you are having problems with your landlord not undertaking repairs to your private rented property Bury Council have dedicated officers that may be able to help.

These officers are also responsible for ensuring that suitable standards are maintained in shared accommodation.

Please contact the Council if you are having problems with your property and are not receiving a suitable response from your landlord/letting agent.

Contact Details

Telephone Number

0161 253 5353


Service Information


Bury & Local Area

Links for information

Last updated 20th December 2021

That feature is only available to logged in users.

Please login to your account or register for an account if you don't already have one.