The library offers
- Free computer, internet and Wi-Fi access
- Access to online resources such as Ancestry, Britannica etc
- Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Self service machines for loan, return and renewal of items
- Meeting/function room hire
- Heritage centre
- Local publications and locally-produced craft items for sale
- Gallery space for exhibitions (please enquire for further details)
- Condom dispensing scheme
- Hearing aid batteries
Regular sessions include
- Ancestry drop-in sessions on the third Thursday of each month - 1pm to 4.15pm
- Busy hands, busy tongues craft group - please enquire for further details
- CV Surgery and Interview skills with Murray Barnard - please enquire for further details
- Family history sessions - please enquire for further details
- Health Trainer sessions and Yoga groups
- Lego Group for 7 - 11 years
- Reading groups - please enquire for further details
Council Information Point
Ramsbottom Library and Adult Education Centre is a Council Information Point - bringing council services closer to home.
|Tuesday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Thursday||12.30pm to 7.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am to 4.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am to 1.00pm|
See the current Adult Learning course guide for full details of all courses offered here.
- Access for wheelchair users
- Automatic doors
- Lift to Library (Upper Level)
- Disabled Toilet
Car parking is available at the side of the library.
Bury Council Library Service is a Bury Dementia Action Alliance member and is committed to improving the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.