ADULT CARE CONNECT AND DIRECT HUB
Please see below:
- If anyone would like advice or information from Adult Care Services you can contact us Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, on 0161 253 5151.
- You can also find information and advice online using the Bury Council website or the Bury Directory.
- If you would like to apply for a Blue Badge, please contact us Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, on 0161 253 6855.
- If you have already made a telephone application, please go to this webpage which will take you to the online form, where you can upload your ID and photographs.
- All Blue Badge parking permit face-to-face appointments with an Occupational Therapist will be cancelled until further notice.
- If you have already made an application and have been told you need to see the Occupational Therapist, do not visit Textile Hall, but instead upload your medical evidence via this webpage.
- Please call 0161 253 6855 for all other queries about Blue Badge parking permits.
Customer Contact Centre
Related Information & Advice Pages
- Bury Shared Lives Scheme
- Supported Tenancies (learning disabilities)
- Bury Adult Social Care - Listening to Your Compliment or Complaint
- Day Care
- Residential Placements for People with Learning Disabilities
- Residential Homes
- What is an Adult Care Assessment?
- Planning Your Support (Support Plans) & Reviews
- What is a Direct Payment?
- What is a prepaid card?
- Social and Leisure Activities for Older People
- What is a Learning Disability?
16 March 2021