function openModal() { document.getElementById("accessibility_sidebar").style.display = "block"; } function closeAccesibility() { document.getElementById("accessibility_sidebar").style.display = "none"; }

Welcome to the Bury Council Housing & Homelessness section of The Bury Directory

In this section you will find information on Council Services e.g. Central Access Point (CAP) and  Ask B – Bury Council Housing Information and Advice.

There are also sections on Local Housing AssociationsSheltered Housing & Supported Living such as Places for People who provide accommodation with support for a wide range of people.

Related Pages

That feature is only available to logged in users.

Please login to your account or register for an account if you don't already have one.