- help with food shopping and registering for priority supermarket delivery slots
- help with medicine supplies
- help with registering online for support (please have your number to hand)
- advice about how to get online
- advice about money, debt and welfare benefits
- support because you are lonely, feel anxious or low or just need reassurance and a friendly or catch-up
- Phone: 0161 253 5353, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Text 07860 022876 (messages responded to by the next working day)
Online supermarket delivery slots with Asda, Iceland, Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose continue to be available for people who were previously shielding.
If you aren't already a customer - sign-up with one of the supermarkets offering the service (you can do this at their website).
Then go to gov.uk/coronavirus-shielding-support and fill in your details.
The government will pass your details to your chosen supermarket who will then offer you priority online shopping slots.
Morrisons offer a telephone ordering service to order essential food items for customers who live within 10 miles of a Morrisons store.
- To order, call 0345 611 6111 and select option 5.
Sainsbury's also offer a telephone ordering service.
- To order, call 0800 917 8557.
The service is offered in a number of confidential venues across the borough with access facilities available.