Providing advice, information and support to the parents of all disabled children - no matter what their disability or health condition, enabling parents to get in contact with other families, both on a local and national basis.
Contact national information and advice offer
Contact's website provides advice and information about any concern you might have about raising a child with additional needs – from diagnosis, entitlement to services and benefits, to childcare and support when your child is at school or college. To help find the advice you're looking for quickly and easily take a look at:
- Our Common Questions tool to guide you through our online information
- A Turn2us online benefits calculator, offering independent information on benefits and other financial help you might be entitled to as a parent of a disabled child
- A Turn2us online grants finder to find out if your family can apply for a charity grant
- A Live Chat service to help find information about your rights to services and support
- Our online shop offering a range of practical products for your child and family
- Browse our library of podcasts and look out for our regular Facebook Q&A sessions for tips and advice on parents' top issues and concerns
- Sign up to our free, regular e-newsletter, What's New, to find our latest information and online advice.
Call our free helpline on 0808 808 3555 between 930-5pm Monday to Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org